Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New Blog, Working on a New Website, Etc.

Hey all, although there probably isn't going to be anyone viewing this thing for quite some time, but what the hell. I'll use it as a journal for now, but in the future this will serve as a place to see my current progress as far as my artistic journey and career are concerned. So if you're reading this, stay tuned for pictures of current art, explanations and tips, and a somewhat eccentric look into the mind of a concept artist. Strange to think it's only just beginning...


I am closing in on the final semesters of my extended Associates Degree. I have taken my time, it's no lie. But the scope I've gained is unrecognizable to a Jordan several years younger. I am ready for what is to come, and I've begun to prepare for the climb to the center of the artistic universe, as far as Earthly conceptual thinking goes. It starts with creature design and then who knows what.


Heard some great news today. Over here at ITT in St. Rose we're finally getting decent Game Design speaker coming around to give us some depth on industry. I've found out the hard way that this school just isn't for the lazy and unambitious. I feel like a tree in the grasslands here, searching for more energy than any others around. Or perhaps a primate climbing the tallest tree of the forest. Whatever the metaphor, it fits to say I might be one of the only few who appreciates this speaker, or even shows up. There might even be a corporate business venture seeking my talents when it gets off the ground around here. I will make sure this guy gets his support.


The website will be up soon and then distributed; until then I don't think this blog is going anywhere. Nonetheless, here's a little of what's been going on





Until next time.


Jordan Madere

No comments:

Post a Comment