Thursday, June 17, 2010

3 Months and a World of Changes

So the move is complete, and Amanda and I have settled into Lacombe, LA. The packing and moving was exhausting but definitely worth it. We have begun our slow move away from the New Orleans area. We are now enjoying a great place in a rural neighborhood with lots of green and atmosphere around, NOT apartment neighbors and traffic and city-life hell.

I've taken a break from the website to work on content, in form at the moment of a tattoo industry entrance portfolio. Something I can pour all the wicked designs into that I've been coming up with recently, creatures included. An apprenticeship will be coming soon. I'm also painting a good bit, so that I can begin selling these in the local scene. The Covington/Mandeville area of St. Tammany Parish is very art-friendly and I'd like to see my name get out there.

And of course, after bombing my last semester with the move, I'm back for a new semester with a new outlook and determination. I WILL graduate from ITT with a bachelor's degree if it kills me. In the mean time I'm looking for an internship on the Northshore.

Among other news, Amanda and I are expecting. A child. A human child. Go figure.

I leave you with some recent space art of mine:


//jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment